Euro Golden Visa Spain
Golden investor Visa Spain – Spain residence permit for Non-EU citizens
Spain can be an opportunity for many foreign non-European residents because of their conditions for the investor visa, know as Golden Visa. Spain is the European country with the most accessible for visa conditions, which allows beneficiaries to travel across Europe with much more ease. These conditions attached to the stability of our country and the great attraction of our coastline, make the most attractive option. If a place in Spain is known abroad and meets many requirements to buy a second home, this is definitely the Costa del Sol with Marbella as a reference.
At Sabox Real Estate we are specialists in real estate investments for golden visas, we are professional in all these procedures, planning your property inspection trip before arriving in Spain.
We offer a complete service of assistance throughout the process, from the first visit until you have in your hands the investor's visa for you and your family, including the selection of properties, verification of documents, compliance, the opening of bank account, procedures for requesting documents... Our entire team is ready to help.
Let us help you and you will be surprised.
- The minimum investment must be at € 500,000.
- Investments may be spread over several properties for a total purchase price of at least € 500,000.
- You can do your investment via a foreign company if you can prove that you own the majority of this company.
- There is a certain flexibility to borrow part of the money you need from your home country or from a country outside Spain.
- Spanish residence visas may be issued to the immediate family, including wife/husband and children up to 18 years.
- The Act also includes your children over 18 years old who, due to health issues, are not objectively capable of looking after themselves.
- There is no requirement for minimum stays ordering to renew the visa. This means that it is optional to stay in Spain.
- The Spanish visa does not need to be renewed within five years.
- As there is no law on the minimum stay is not necessary to be tax resident.
- Permanent residence can be granted after five years if you have followed the rules.
- Your property investment can be sold after five years when you have achieved permanent residency.
- The visa allows access to unlimited travel throughout the EU Schengen visa countries.
- The entire application procedure for investment visa applicants will not take more than twenty days.
- Investments must be documented before applying for a Spanish investment visa.
- Refusal of Spanish investment visa will usually only be justified by an unclean criminal record.
- Spanish citizenship will be given after an additional five years of permanent residency.
- The applicant must be able to prove that having travelled to Spain at least once in the first two years, and once more in the three subsequent years.
- While a Spanish citizen you automatically get European citizenship.
- After this time (2 x 5 years), the family can live, work or study anywhere in Europe within the EU.
Residency in Spain under the golden investor visa program allows a real estate investor and his or her immediate family to live in Spain. The legislation has no minimum period of residence. Hence an investor can buy a property in Spain, travel freely to Spain at any point and his or her family can do the same. The family can live in Spain permanently, with access to schools both state and private following the English curriculum. Eventually, citizenship can grant access to study elsewhere at universities in Europe including the UK.
Investors must use at least €500,000 of their own funds, which must come from transparent sources that comply with existing legislation on money laundering and so on. Above that threshold, there is no limit to debt financing, for instance with a mortgage in Spain.
Let´s find your next house in Spain: