Amazing detached villa with wonderful sea views in La Finca de Marbella. Modern, stylish interiors, natural light, spacious bedrooms and large terraces are at the heart of the La Finca concept.
La Finca de Marbella finds itself ensconced on the western side of Rio Real, just east of Marbella town in a peaceful residential area dominated by
gentle olive and pine-clad slopes, beaches, dunes and sea views. This location has the distinction of being highly central and peaceful.
The villa is divided into two levels, on the ground floor is a spacious living room with fireplace and dining area with wonderful sea views and access to the large terrace, garden and pool, fully equipped kitchen, a terrace/laundry room in the kitchen, toilet and a bedroom en suite.
On the first floor there are two en-suite bedrooms connected by a very large terrace with beautiful views of the sea, the bay of Marbella and Gibraltar.
FOUNDATION: - Reinforced concrete foundation with tie beams.
STRUCTURE: - Waterproof, reinforced concrete, one-way slab.
- Reinforced concrete waffle slab with steel/concrete pillars and beams, according to the details of the project structure.
ROOF: - Inverted flat roof finished with selected high quality “Crema Marfil” marble in terrace areas. Waterproofing of terraces over living areas with double asphalt layer and high density insulation (50mm).
EXTERIOR WALLS AND SURFACE: - Double layer of ceramic bricks (cavity walls) with 40 mm of projected polyurethane (density 35 Kg/m3).
- Exterior renders with damp proof cement mortar and/or natural stone cladding according to the building type.
INTERIOR WALLS AND SURFACES: - Ceramic bricks finished with “mastered” plaster work and smooth plastic paint.
FLOOR TILES: - Interior: “Crema Marfil” marble (selected 1st class) 60x60cms with a highly polished finish.
- Bathrooms: “Crema Marfil” and/or “Blanco Macael” (selected 1st class) marble according to design.
- Exterior on terraces: “Crema Marfil” marble (selected 1st class) 60x60cms non-slip finish.
WALL TILES: - “Crema Marfil” and/or “Blanco Macael” (selected 1st class) marble according to design.
KITCHEN: - White lacquered handle less drawMersAanRdBcabEinLetLs.A - Fully equipped with Siemens appliances.
- Silestone work surface, according to the building type.
EXTERIOR CARPENTRY: - Aluminium carpentry, profiles by Cortizo or similar.
- Main sliding doors with sunken frames and lift & slide system with thermal break and securi- ty double glazing.
- Windows: Tilt and turn hidden sash system with thermal break and double glazing.
INTERIOR CARPENTRY: - Front door: Pivot security system, Iroko finish.
- Interior doors: White smooth lacquered wood with stainless steel concealed hinges. - Wardrobes: White textured lacquered wood with stainless steel concealed hinges.
EXTERIORS: - Enclosure of the plot from the road: Ceramic brick rendered with damp proof cement mortar, combined with decorative ironwork.
-Plot to plot division: Galvanized mesh (2 meters) and/or “vegetation screen” according to type and location.
-Finished gardens equipped with automated irrigation systems.
-Retaining walls between plots with exposed reinforced concrete or stone, according to the specifications of the design.
SWIMMING POOL: - Size: 8 metres x 4 metres.
- Reinforced concrete structure, waterproofed.
- Finished with glazed mosaic tiles and marble surround.
SANITATION: - System separating rainwater and wastewater.
ELECTRICITY: - Electrical switches and sockets Bticino Living-Light series or similar.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: - Daikin Altherma system (hot/cold air con & hot water) by concealed ducts.
- Underfloor electric heating system in bathrooms with independent control.
SANITARY WARE AND TAPS: - Bathroom fittings by Villeroy & Boch and taps by Grohe or other leading brand.
OTHER EQUIPMENT: - Bioethanol fireplace installed in living-room.
- Solar panel Installed on the roof to supplement energy needed for generation of hot water. - Pre-installation of Home Automation System.
- Bticino video entry system.